Friday, October 15, 2004

Ketosis Focus

I am on a mission. My main focus is to be able to pee on that little stick and have it glow bright purple so I can declare: "I am in Ketosis!" In other words, I want my body to be burning fat for fuel. In order to do that, all the glucose in my body needs to be used up so I can switch to burning those fat reserves that like to hang out around my belly and gossip about my ass.

When people decided to go on a mission, they usually have a plan. Let me tell you, I have a two pronged attack for this mission.

Prong #1: I have hired a babysitter. I recruited the rudest, nastiest "food commenter" to check up on what I am eating. These are very special circumstances because I usually tell my "food commenter" to keep his comments to himself. On this occasion however, I have instructed him to scrutinize everything I eat, and basically baby-sit my lips. Luckily, he will be fired again once the stick glows purple.

Prong #2: I have purchased my very own personal trainer. Her name is Maya and she lives in my X-Box! How crazy is that? She is my very own yoga/pilates/aerobics instructor who looks amazingly realistic (she has moles and everything!) I may even be slightly attracted to her. Well, no. Maya gives you a fitness test to find out how in shape you are, then finds out your workout goals, and customizes workouts for you in order to help you reach your goals. Your workout is constantly changing and re-focusing so you can gain strength, flexibility, and hopefully lose those El Bees. I am hoping to have a long term relationship with her! OohLaLa.

I am ElevenToGo, and I approved this message.

1 Comments:

Blogger NicoleFieldsPhotography said...

FYI: I am happy to report: VICTORY.

October 17, 2004 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home