Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Change Clothes

My blog has a new look! I figured since I am getting a new look, and a new outlook, my blog should too! What do you think? On to more depressing things...(Does that contradict my new look? oh well.)

I am completely paranoid. I think I have stopped losing weight. I don't know how I have come to this conclusion, but I have.

Today I am wearing the pants that I used to wear when I was 9 pounds heavier. Why do they still fit me? I put them on this morning hoping to get a boost in confidence because they were going to be so big. Not so said the brown Gap pants. I am going to button perfectly over your fat ass. Needless to say, I am wearing them today as a reminder to myself that I have a long way to go.

In other news, I have a new weight loss buddy. She is OneBadAppple and I love her dearly. I only hope I can help her on her weight loss journey.

In keeping with tradition, I have decided to add another two week promise to focus on for the next 14 days. Stretching. I hear stretching is good for you, no? We shall see!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to be your weight-loss buddy. I am sure your pants have to fit better so don't worry. You are half way done!-OBA

September 28, 2004 at 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eleventogo,
your subject line "change clothes" reminded me of a song by pharrell and a certain big lipped black man that i know you love.. anyway, it made me miss your craziness. you and sans job should trek over to reno and visit the humble abode of one bad apple and me.
good luck with the plan,
vintagekitten

September 29, 2004 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home