Tuesday, October 05, 2004

El Bees*


Long time no talk, little blog-o-mine. I take it as a good sign that I have not been resting my dreary head on the shoulder of my blog. I started this blog as a chronicle of my weight loss journey. At the beginning, it was hard to get through each day without feeling sorry for myself that I couldn't eat doughnuts in the break room! Lately though, it has been a different story. The eating habits I have been forming have become just that, habits. I don't crave the carbs like I used to, now I just crave my crack chips, and my low carb granola cereal with brainberries on it in the morning!

Let us not forget though that I still have ElevenToGo. In fact, my next weigh in day is being moved up to Friday to accommodate the Family Reunion. I am HOPING that I lost a few more El Bees*. Now that it's been awhile that I've been "skinner", it's much harder to tell when I've dropped a few pounds. I can tell however, that my chi-chi's have shrunk considerably. Damn.


2 Comments:

Blogger NicoleFieldsPhotography said...

*El Bees: Gotta give credit where credit is due! Thanks Sans.

October 5, 2004 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

El bees? hahahahahahahahahaha
xoxoxooo anj!

October 5, 2004 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home