Thursday, September 30, 2004

Love Thy Family: Corinthians 14:654

Is it weird that I love my in-laws the way I love my very own family? I love them like they are my family, not my family by law.

In a week, there is going to be an In-Law Family Reunion! Not the "invite the whole gang" type of reunion, but the oh-so-special kind where only the most important people are invited. I am so very excited. We are going to traipse around the town holding hands and reuniting. I just know it. There will be martinis to drink, and food to eat, and of course the laughs. Ah, the laughs.

Strawberry Fields Forever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I love you! anj!

September 30, 2004 at 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

December 22, 2005 at 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home