Saturday, September 25, 2004

ElevenToGo

Today was the day! Weigh in day. I got right up out of bed and went straight into the bathroom. I stripped off everything I had on me just is case and stepped on... there it was, proof right in front of my eyes that I have lost more weight! I was down 4 pounds!! But the most exciting part was not that I lost 4 pounds, but that the digital fat-O-meter went down from the little plus to the regular O! Let me give you a visual:

- O + ++

This is the scale that tells you how much body fat you have, and before today my scale was telling me I was a plusser, but not anymore, yay! I also know that since I have been diligently working out, that I have probably lost more than 4 pounds of fat, and gained a few pounds of muscle. Today is definitely a good day for me. If I continue to lose about 2 pounds per week, I will be ecstatic. I know that loosing it slowly and healthily will help me keep it off forever.

I know I have changed my mindset when it comes to eating. The license I used to have to eat bad all weekend has expired. So has the one that gave me the ticket to go back to my old ways after reaching my goals. Not this time! I proclaim it loud and proud that I am no longer on a diet! It's a plan, silly. :)

-ElevenToGo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! I am so proud of you!
Anj!

September 27, 2004 at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home