Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Piggy Pep Talk


Today I am feeling totally rejuvenated. After my disappointing weigh in, I got a little bummed and had a few too many cookies. I fell off the exercise wagon for a bit, but I am ready to get back on! I realized yesterday that there is only 6 weeks until Thanksgiving. Turkey Day was my unofficial deadline for my goal weight so I figure I better kick my ass into gear if I want to make it.

I am making a few new resolutions. First of all, I want to pay better attention to what the hell it is that I am eating. I have a tendency to grab handfuls and handfuls of crack chips and before I know it I've probably eaten 20 carbs.

I have also reminded myself why it is that I want to lose weight. I know that I will feel so good about myself once I've made it to my goal weight. The only way to get there is by exercising more! I am going to start weekly exercise goals that focus on the total number of minutes I should work out each week. 120 minutes or so of exercise a week should start me off right!

Phew, A little pep talk to myself if just what I needed.
Ra, Ra, Shish-Boom-Ba, go me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures you are posting. Keep that shit up! Anj.

October 12, 2004 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home