Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Update Ya'll

I know you have all been on the edge of your seat wondering if I have been sticking to my new rules! And the answer is... sorta! I have been doing exceptionally well at the drinking water rule. I pee so often I wish there was a toilet in my office!

On the exercise promise I have been doing equally as well. Last week I got in my 5 times, and this week time number 1 starts tonight. I haven't had any more cookies from the break room FYI, but I have had low carb candy (as you may have heard about in my previous post.) The last area that I have only done so-so at, is not eating after 7 o'clock! Most of the time it's because by time we get home from the gym and make dinner it's late.

The last thing I would like to add today, is how much better I have been feeling lately. I no longer feel like a sausage stuffed into my pants,or like people are wondering how I got so fat. Although I still have a ways to go until my goal, I feel like I am on my way to a healthier lifestyle...and to a much nicer ass. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home