Saturday, September 11, 2004

Fifteen to Go

Today was the day. I weighed myself, and I suppose I should be feeling happy. I lost 5 pounds. I am not feeling that overjoyed for some reason. I don't know what I expected to happen, I guess mabye lose seven? Oh well. Actually, forget that. I am happy. I did lose 5 pounds. I I feel much healthier and have much more energy. I also have been drinking uuberous amounts of water, so my body is happy too. Sometime I feel like Anj, having to run to the bathroom all the time but that just means we are happy and healthy!

I am starting a new two week commitment today. Since I am starting to get this healthy eating thing down, I figure I'll commit to exercising 4 times a week for the next two weeks. That can't be so bad! That means there are 3 days a week where I can still be lazy, yes. In Summary, good for me, I lost 5 pounds! I guess I can start signing my blog...

-FifteenToGo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hear it for peeing every ten minutes.
xoxo Anj

September 13, 2004 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home