Monday, September 13, 2004

Another Day Another Struggle

I feel like I am back to square one. I will not divulge the entire reason why, but the point is that I feel like I am. I don't understand why I get these urges for yummy treats and then how my mind just collapses and lets me eat them. I am still committed to my two week promise for working out, but I can't let myself eat bad. I guess I just need more structure and more rules for myself for now. Starting at this moment I am now putting into place these rules for the remainder of my two weeks:

1. No fucking cookies from the break room
2. Keep up the good work with the water
3. Work out 5 times a week
4. No low sugar candy
5. No eating after 7 PM (this is going to be the hardest)

Hopefully my status is still... FifteenToGo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home