Thursday, September 09, 2004

Cheater

Fuck. Yes, I said Fuck. I say Fuck because I just Fucked up. I went to a nice lunch and ate a piece of bread with oil and vinegar... stayed strong through the meal, and then their was a piece of Devil Cheesecake put in front of me. It had strawberries and chocolate sauce on it with a ghram cracker crust! Oooh, It was so hard to resist. So hard to resist that I couldn't. I ate the entire ghram cracker crust right off that sucker, and all the strawberries too! I at least had the gumption to bring home the rest of the slice for my hubby.

I am so mad at myself right now. I think I need to punish myself for my actions! I am not eating dinner tonight! I don't need
it. And I will go to the gym and work out EXTRA hard tonight. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home