Sunday, October 31, 2004

Vvvroooooooom.


The crisis is over. I am completely over feeling sorry for myself that I can't have candy, or cupcakes, or ice cream! The truth is, I can! I can eat whatever I want. There are however, consequences to my actions. If I eat like a fat-ass, I will get a fat ass. Plain and simple.

I have decided to head down the road of "not-fat-ass-ed-ness." I read somewhere that an extra 500 calories a day will lead to gaining one pound a week. Yikes! That’s only a few pieces of fun sized Halloween Candy! (Don't worry, I didn't miss out on the chocolate festivities.) One the other hand, burning an extra 500 calories a day, will equal losing one pound a week. I’ll take that one please.

Continuing on with this lame road theme I've got going here, I am hoping to get to FiveToGo Street by the time Turkey Day is here. My original goal was ZeroToGo Lane by then but I seem to be running on fumes. Honk.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honk Honk!
-ObA

November 1, 2004 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's girl gotta do to get a new post around here?
-One Bad Andrea

November 8, 2004 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger annette said...

Yah, I'm up for the burning the cals...

Lets see, 52 weeks per year....

November 10, 2004 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home