Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Smell the Cookie

In only 3 more days, the fateful day will be here. I will be stepping onto
the scale for the first time in 2 weeks. It has been so hard to abstain
from scale stepping. I am so used to getting up in the morning and looking
to see how much I weigh, it was a hard habit to break. From not being an
over-weigher the past few weeks, I have learned that it is not important to
know how much you weight every day. It's much better to gauge it based on
how you feel and how your clothes fit. I am happy to report, my clothes are
fitting much better. I am also able to control my carb cravings much better
now. Instead of eating the cookie, I just smell the cookie! Smelling the
cookie makes me almost feel as if I am chewing it and swallowing a glass of
milk right after. Mmmmm.....

In other news, I will be going to Connecticut for 2 weeks this Sunday. I am
not looking forward to being away from my hubby at all. I can san say that
I plan on sticking to plan 100%. I am even going to work out at the hotel
gym! When I get back though, I was promised a Sushi dinner to reward me for
all of my hard work. Can I get a hell yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home