Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Glowing Purple Stick

Hello Blog. I am happy to report that I am doing awesome. I am forbidding
myself to get on the scale untill next Friday when the two week promise is
up, and it it so hard! I just neeeeeeed to know if I am losing any weight.
Actually, I know I am losing weight, the glowing purple stick told me so. I
bought these ketone strips that detect a certain enzyme in your urine if you
are burning fat, you stick it in your pee and then out it up to a meter to
tell you how much, if any, you are burning. I am happy to report that mine
was glowing like a radioactive fat stick. Yay. There is nothing like a
little motivation to keep me eating right.

My next challenge is going to be staying motivated going to the gym. It's
not my most favorite place to be unless I get to watch Access Hollywood
while I am on the treadmill..... Anyways. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home